Issue 2 (November 2011)
- How aspects of Anthropology in Education relate to Action Research, Lewnidas Swtiropoulos, pages 1-5.
- Children's active involvement in participatory research: The case of “the Mosaic approach”, Efstratia Sofou, pages 6-17.
- Theory and Practice for writing texts in Modern Greek language teaching for the Secondary Education: the case of an action research, Katerina Skia, pages 18-28.
- The use of journals in educational action research: presuppositions and processes, Sofia Avgitidou, pages 29-48.
- Establishing a “safe” framework for the development of self and peer assessment, Rob Creasy, pages 49-61.
- Dancing with the “other”: An action research project in a children’s social care institution, Kostas Magos and Maria Tsouvala, pages 62-70.
- McIntosh, P. (2010). Action Research and Reflective Practice. Creative and visual methods to facilitate reflection and learning. London & New York: Routledge, page 75.