Issue 3 (July 2012)
- Theory, practice, educational tacit theories and reflection: student-teachers practicum and educational action research, Maria Liakopoulou, pages 1-20.
- The design and evaluation of an instrument for supporting pre-service teachers’ reflection, Sofia Avgitidou & Vasileia Hatzoglou, pages 21-43.
- Developing inquiry and reflection skills in student-teachers: The use of educational action research, Vassilis Tsafos, pages 44-65
- Action research as an approach to professional and organizational development in teacher education, Sigrid Gjøtterud & Erling Krogh, pages 66-83.
- Making Pedagogical Content Knowledge Explicit: A Tool for Science Teachers´ Professional Development, Martin Scheuch & Erika Keller, pages 84-103.
- How Teachers Define and Enact Reflective Practice: It’s All in the Action, Joseph Shosh, pages 104-119.
- Action Research: The Alberta Initiative for School Improvement (AISI) and its Implications for Teacher Education, Jim Parsons & Larry Beauchamp, pages 120-131.
- An exploration of a Grade 9 teacher’s journey along the path of Education for Sustainable Development implementation, Hayley Bentham, Angela James & Sathiaseelan Pillay, pages 132-150.