Issue 4 (March 2013)
- The dialogic practices of educational action research participants as a means of supporting or undermining its critical orientation, Evangelia Frydaki & Eleni Katsarou, pages 1-19.
- Freirean Theory, Critical Pedagogy & Action Research: common issues and views, Danai Tsiami, pages 20-42.
- The pragmatic action research and John Dewey’s contribution to its formation, Eleftheria Papastefanaki, pages 43-58.
- Approaches to Action Research: Maintaining Integrity in Innovative Methodological Design, Paul McIntosh, pages 59-80.
- Epistemological Trends of Educational Action Research in Greece (1990 – 2010), Paris Papaioannou, pages 81-108.
- Collaborative Action Research Projects: the role of Communities of Practice and Mentoring in enhancing teachers’ continuing Professional Development, S. Manesi and S. Betsi, pages 109-121.
- New narratives to learn to discuss teaching in a faculty community of practice. Four case studies, Joaquin Paredes, Agustin de la Herran και Jose Miguel Correa, pages 122-131.
- Changing Self-definitions: The Agency of Action Research for Teachers, Jim Parsons, pages 132-142.
- Collaborative Action-Research as Training Strategy for Conflict Mediation among Children, Catarina Sobral, pages 143-155.