Issue 5 (September 2014)
- Reclaiming Action Research from Practice to Policy – the Case of Lao PDR, Keophouthong Bounyasone, Lars Dahlström, Ngouay Keosada και Ann-Louise Silfver, σελίδες 1-15.
- Bridging the Gap between Teaching and Research on Science Inquiry: Reflections based on Two Action Research Projects, Birgitte Bjønness & Gerd Johansen, σελίδες 16-35.
- A study on Second Chance Schools: Empirical evidence from Muslims of Thrace, Vaia Mpourelou, pages 36-57.
- The implementation of the Evaluation of Work in Education at Model Experimental Schools: moving from objectives to regulations in the field of Greek educational system, Lefteris Vekris, pages 58-70.
- When students talk about their Internal School Regulations: An empirical study, George Vozaitis, pages 71-90.
- Dialogical practices in education: A collaborative action research, Sonia Lykomitrou & Sofia Avgitidou, pages 91-111.
- The Project “Adult Education and Alternative Projects of Educational Leadership” and its implicit connection to Action Research: a case study of in-service Headmasters’ training, Chrysa Terezaki, pages 112-140.