6th Issue Contents
- The contribution of action research to the active participation of pupils, Chris. Katsenou, Evg. Flogaitis and G. Liarakou, pages 1-24.
- The contribution of the action research method to a museum exhibition on migration with preschool and school age pupils as co-researchers, M. Vlachaki and K. Magos, pages 25-47.
- Stopping violence to become bullying – An action research case on how to deal with bullying at school, M. Gerouki and E. Micheloudaki, pages 48-68.
- Exploring possibilities for contextualizing primary school education in rural Tanzania following a participatory action research approach, Athman Kyaruzi Ahmad, Sigrid Marie Gjøtterud, Erling Krogh, pages 69-90.
- The active involvement of teachers in action research for differentiation of the teaching-learning process: understanding the needs of students and weaknesses of the curriculum, Th. Erotocritou Stavrou and M. Koutselini, pages 91-109.
- Teacher Research and the Teaching of Writing in Urban High School Classrooms in the U.S., D. Patmon, R.L. Freed and J. Katzman, pages 110-127.
- Exploring Early Years Teachers’ Beliefs and Practices About Shared Reading: A Mixed Methods Approach, S. Manesi, pages 128-147.
- Professional maturity of Greek teacher: Empirical approach, A. Papaoikonomou, pages 148-163.