7th Issue Contents
- Students as a valid knowledge base for the production of educational material, M. Anyfanti, Ek. Arvanitaki - Kammenou, Christ. Violntzi, Christ. Giannopoulou, Sp. Dimitrakopoulou, El. Zourou, Ath. Katsiardi and E. Chouli, pages 1-28.
- 'My world, a click': The contribution of the art of photography to the development of multiliteracies in two public kindergartens of Athens, St. Vouvousira and Aim. Fakou, pages 29-68.
- The Pre-Service Educator as Action Researcher and Leader, Th. G. Ryan, pages 69-80.
- Creativity and Critical Pedagogy in Initial Teacher Education, Yvonne Hill, pages 81-98.
- Critical Pedagogy and Action Research: exploring the emancipatory perspectives in the postmodern educational context, Vas. Tsafos, pages 99-108.
- Αn educational intervention at a refugee hosting structure: an action research in progress, Alex. Androusou and a group of university students, pages 109-118.
- Formal and Non-Formal Education in the New Era, Alb. Grajcevci & A. Shala, pages 119-130.
- Action Research in educational communities with use of inquiry-based learning: theoretical framework and implications for teaching and learning in Sciences, G. Polyzois, pages 131-149.